Each year, tens of thousands of members of the agricultural community gather at the Farm Progress Show—the largest outdoor farm event in the United States! And this year it is bigger than ever, with an additional 30 acres of exhibit field designed to handle a record number of exhibitors.
Farmers attend to check out the latest technology and equipment, view demos, see new products, attend seminars, connect with other producers and much more. Whether you are on the ground or away in your smart office, here are five ways to help you connect with the Farm Progress Show:
1. Website – Visit the event website at farmprogressshow.com to get full event details. The website also features weather updates and the latest news from the event.
2. Facebook – Follow the show on Facebook with regular updates and great photos at facebook.com/farmprogressshow.
3. Twitter – Twitter is a great way to get quick update about events and any potential changes to the schedule. You can follow the Farm Progress Show on Twitter at twitter.com/FPShow. Share your views and news with others: #FarmProgressShow.
4. Live Web Cams – Check out the five Farm Progress Show webcams online. The web cams feature tiling demonstrations and a variety of areas throughout the event. The camera feeds are live right now and available throughout the event!
5. Map Your Show – Did you know that you can map your show via the Farm Progress website? This interactive tool allows you to search exhibitors, products, create a show planner and view an interactive overview of the entire show. Either on-site at the event or on your computer, you can check out all of the great exhibits and products at the show.
No matter where you are, you too can enjoy the Farm Progress Show!
The opinions of Jessica Michael are not necessarily those of Farm Futures or the Penton Farm Progress Group.