It is that time of year again! The Farm Progress Show gives thousands of producers the opportunity to meet and learn at the largest outdoor farm even in the United States. Many people will gather to learn about the latest technologies, see new products, participate in seminars, view demos, connect with their peers and so much more! No matter if you attend the show or if you are spending time in your smart office, here are five ways that you can connect with the Farm Progress Show:
- Farm Progress Show Mobile App - New this year, the show offers a mobile app to help you map your show. You can also use the desktop version of Map My Show to sync with the app. The interactive tool helps you to schedule and plan your show, as well as find information on exhibitors and products. It is the best way to plan and find your way around the 75-acre exhibit field.
- FarmProgressShow.com - The official event website provides all of the information you need to know about the event including the latest news, exhibitor information, demonstrations, maps, as well as weather updates.
- Like the Farm Progress Show on Facebook – The Facebook page includes frequent posts of show happenings and can help you stay up-to-date on any changes. When you follow on Facebook, you will get access to live reports from Willie Vogt and Bryce Knorr on both the show and grain markets.
- Farm Progress Show Twitter – Follow the Farm Progress Show on Twitter to get quick updates, as well as connect with other participants who use the hashtag #FPS2017.
- Check in with the Farm Progress Show Location on Instagram - View great images of demonstration plots and more from vendors and producers checking in on Instagram.
Whether you are attending the show or are checking in from home, follow and connect with the 2017 Farm Progress Show to stay up to date on the happenings this week.
The opinions of the author are not necessarily those of Farm Futures or Farm Progress.