John Deere Financial has introduced a new name for its Farm Plan multi-use account. After 25 years of being part of John Deere Financial, Farm Plan now carries the John Deere Financial name. And with outstanding service as a company goal, it is business as usual for current customers, equipment dealers and agribusiness retailers.
"Simply put, our customers will get the same great service they've always experienced, but now, it's under the John Deere Financial name, a brand that people have known and trusted for years," says Dan McCabe, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, U.S. and Canada.
Current multi-use account customers have the same account number and benefits, such as:
• Flexible financing solutions for everyday essentials, seasonal inputs, and equipment parts and service
• Local service from more than 7,000 locations nationwide
• One-statement convenience for account purchases
• Money-saving opportunities through special terms and credit lines
• Instant online access at MyJDFAccount.com, where customers can review their account information and statements at any time
John Deere equipment dealers and agribusiness retailers also have the same account information, processing procedures and service contacts.
"Even though the name has changed, our service-minded attitude has not," McCabe states. "John Deere Financial will continue to provide revolving credit for customers while assessing other products that could help those whose work is linked to the land."
For more information on the financial services that John Deere Financial offers, visit JohnDeereFinancial.com.