Miller Electric Mfg. Co., a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding equipment, has announced a revamp of its Build with Blue program.
Through January 31, 2015, customers are eligible for a mail-in rebate when purchasing qualifying Miller equipment and an additional $100, $250, or $500 or more in Miller or Hobart branded product(s) including but not limited to welding protection, workbenches, welding carts, spool guns and Hobart wires on the same invoice.
See below for the eligible equipment list with associated serial numbers and rebate amounts that coincide with each.
Customers are eligible for a $100 mail-in rebate when purchasing one of the following machines, plus $100 in qualifying additional products:
• Millermatic 211 Auto-Set with MVP MIG Welder (907422, 951375)
• Maxstar® 150 STL TIG/Stick Welder (907135, 907135016, 907135017)
Customers are eligible for a $250 mail-in rebate when purchasing one of the following machines, plus $250 in qualifying additional products:
• Millermatic® 212 Auto-Set™ MIG Welder (907405, 951177)
• Multimatic™ 200 MIG/TIG/Stick Welder (907518, 951586)
• Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™ Plasma Cutter (907579, 907579001, 907579002, 907579003)
• Diversion™ 180 AC/DC TIG Welder (907627)
Customers are eligible for a $500 mail-in rebate when purchasing the following machine, plus $500 in qualifying additional products:
• Bobcat™ 250 Gas Welder/Generator (907500-001, 907500, 907502)
For more information, customers can visit their local distributor or access other resources including product pages, Build with Blue rebate form, overview video, FAQ and more on the Miller website.