At farm shows throughout the U.S. this summer, grain bin manufacturer Westeel will be offering growers the chance to win one, two or three grain bins totaling 30,000 bushels of storage.
"We are pleased to provide our valued customers with this opportunity," said Curtis Starkell, USA sales manager. "We have been manufacturing grain bins since the 1920s and are happy to put forward this contest to thank the end-users of these products."
The contest runs from February 12, 2014, to December 30, 2014, when the draw will take place at noon.
The winner will be responsible for the concrete, erection, drying floor, fans, transition, roof vents, unload, and freight from Fargo, ND.
The contest is open to all residents of the United States and no purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
The easiest way to enter is to visit a Westeel booth at an upcoming tradeshow including, but not limited to, the following shows:
• Great Bend Farm & Ranch Expo, Great Bend, Kan.; April 9 - 11, 2014
• OAHE Farm & Ranch Show, Pierre, S.D.; June 25 – 26, 2014
• Minnesota Farmfest, Redwood County, Minn.; August 5 - 7, 2014
• Dakotafest, Mitchell, S.D.; August 19 - 21, 2014
• Farm Progress Show, Boone, Iowa; August 26 - 28, 2014
• Big Iron Show, Fargo, N.D.; September 9 - 11, 2014
• Husker Harvest Days, Grand Island, Neb.; September 9 – 11, 2014
• Ohio Farm Science Review, London, Ohio; September 16 – 18, 2014