Need to catch up? Here are some food, agriculture and farm stories you might have missed this week.
1. COOL not cool. World Trade Organization panel says revised country of origin labeling policy doesn't follow WTO trade rules. Farm Futures
2. Silver lining. Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage. Reuters
3. No-till a no-go? UC Davis study finds no-till farming may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields. UC Davis
4. LA GMO ban. A panel of Los Angeles lawmakers has advanced a citywide ban on growing genetically modified crops. LA Times
5. Get financially fit. Chuck Danehower of the University of Tennessee offers 5 best tips for keeping your farm financials in top shape. Southeast Farm Press
6. Farmers don't retire. Ninety-four-year-old Charles Bradley has cared for his family’s 450 acres in Weston, Mo., all his life. Washington Post
7. Vote for the new 'faces.' Online voting for the next set of USFRA Faces of Farming and Ranching is now open. Farm Progress
And your bonus:
Stolen soybeans. An Iowa farmer says his $18,000 worth of soybeans was stolen. KCCI
Judi Graff is back with another cool UAV video - see below!