The Dairy Calf and Heifer Association Wednesday announced new membership offerings to dairy calf and heifer raisers.
DCHA, which reorganized its structure and released a new brand identity earlier this year, will offer free membership for the remaining 2013 months to new members who sign up for 2014 membership through Dec. 31.
DCHA members receive a variety of resources that include:
• Access to e-management tips from leading industry experts and printed newsletters with calf raiser perspectives.
• Updates on the latest research, developments and other information important to improving calf and heifer raising and dairy business operations.
• Access to the Gold Standards best practices program.
• Networking opportunities with nearly 600 members and industry partners.
• Member incentives including conference discounts, scholarship benefits and leadership training opportunities.
"We want dairy producers and calf and heifer managers to take notice of the revitalized DCHA, and this membership drive is the first of many steps to generate attention," says Ed Peck, management director for DCHA. "Through the feedback of literally hundreds of individuals, we know that the vision and purpose of DCHA is needed in our industry more than ever."
Visit www.calfandheifer.org to learn more.